There are many uses for selfie sticks and this video is certainly one.
It’s interesting how polarizing these (it has to be said, quite useful) items have become.
I’m trying to think of other recent items that have been used (usually unfairly) as indicators of a persons personality and values.
So here’s my list so far 🙂
- Over priced Polo shirts (LaCoste, Hilfigger insert your brand bias here)
- Blue Ribbon beer (and fixed wheel bikes – seriously guys, get some gears).
- Ponytails (on men), Mullets (either sex)
- Hats of any description (except on the beach)
- Persistent Bloggers (how 2006!)
- Emoji over users